Supporting Phosphate Production from Mine to Market
Our product ranges include CustoFloc®, Dustrol®, Fluidiram®, Galoryl®, and KGA™. We will work with you to deliver the right specialty chemicals to produce better quality fertilizers more efficiently. We can help optimize your entire phosphate production process from mine to market.
- Slurry pumping aids to improve efficiency and pipeline economics.
Phosphate Ore Processing / Beneficiation
- Anionic and cationic collectors for direct and reverse flotation applications.
- pH modifiers, float oils and flotation additives for superior mineral conditioning.
Frothers and defoamers for optimum froth and mineral collection.
- Flocculants, coagulants and depressants for improved processing efficiencies.
- Filtration, de-watering and rheology modifiers for lower cost wet rock handling and storage.
- Process consultation to ensure the best fit of reagents, equipment and flowsheet.
Process Water Management
- Flocculants and clarifiers for clean return water preparation and discharge.
Phosphoric Acid Manufacturing
Acidulation / Reaction
- Defoamers to control foam, avoid visible emissions, increase reactor circulation and optimize the sulfuric acid-rock reaction.
- Filtration aids to increase plant production rates and raw material recoveries.
Concentration / Evaporation
- Clarification aids to increase phosphoric acid settling rates and accelerate the removal of impurities.
- Defoamers to reduce product losses in the evaporation process.
Phosphate Fertilizer Production
- Defoamers to increase circulation in the exhaust gas scrubbing system, helping to ensure environmental compliance.
- Granulation aids and coloring agents to improve fertilizer quality and appearance.
- Dust control, anti-caking and moisture-resistance coatings to eliminate airborne product losses, improve product handling and ensure environmental compliance.
- Binders for macronutrient and micronutrient fertilizer blends.
- Dust control, anti-caking and moisture-resistance coatings to lower dust generation and caking for ease of handling and storage.
- Dust control, anti-caking and moisture-resistance coatings to minimize dust and caking during transportation and final delivery to end customers.