Due to increasing demands placed on our roads, many asphalt pavements require asphalt additives or anti-stripping additives to mitigate traffic and environmentally induced stresses on pavements and roads. A broad range of asphalt additives is added to mixes to improve constructability, increase traffic loading, provide improved resistance to distresses, or decrease the total lifecycle cost of the pavement.
Arkema offers a broad range of asphalt additives to enhance the physical or chemical properties of the asphalt mix, including:
- Hot mix additives or adhesion promoters to mitigate moisture damage.
- Warm mix additives to aid in compaction.
- Cold mix / cold patch asphalt additives
- Asphalt rejuvenators increase recycled asphalt content in your mix.
- Asphalt plant odor control/suppressants to reduce the unpleasant odor of asphalt.
- Asphalt release agents for truck beds and paving equipment.